Before you decide to remove a tree in your yard, you will want to consider if you should have the stump removed along with the rest of the tree. Here are 5 of the top reasons we always suggest to remove the stump.
1. The landscape of your home has been proven to have a large impact on the value of your home. An unsightly stump will not directly impact the value of your home, however it can definitely put a negative feeling in the mind of prospective buyers or real estate professionals when they assess your home’s value.
2. Stumps can pose dangers to children at play. We've had customers call us directly to remove a stump because they've had their child trip fall and injure themselves while playing in the yard. We recommend complete removal to avoid any such injuries.
3. Stumps act as obstacles when doing lawn care maintenance. Our clients have damaged their mowers and edgers while trying to maneuver around the pesky stumps. For the life and health of your landscape maintenance tools, we always recommend stump grinding.
4. Stumps are a magnet for insects. A decaying tree or stump attracts termites, ants and many other wood boring insects. These insects can easily infest a nearby home and for this reason, we always recommend removing stumps.
When considering the additional costs involved, the experts here at Stewart's Tree Pro always recommend protecting your home and your home's value with a quick and painless stump grinding.
The crew here at Stewart's Tree Pro wishes you all a very safe and happy Holiday!
As far as Tree Services are concerned, some projects can be too big and far too dangerous to do it yourself or to hire an inexperienced friend of the family. Often times, it’s best to find a professional with expertise to ensure safety, protect your property, and optimize the health of the tree. As a general rule we suggest you hire a professional tree service provider if you are unable to perform the work with both feet on dry land. Most of the time, working at heights above ground level will incur risks such as electrical lines, wildlife, as well as the risk of slips and falls. Often times these projects will require proper training and equipment.
Once you’ve decided to hire out your project, there will be another level of risks to assess. Below, we cover some of the important questions to ask to ensure you hire a true professional and minimize the associated risks.
1. Can they produce current proof of insurance? This is the first and probably one of the most important questions to ask. Make sure they are properly insured to ensure you will not be liable for any accidents that may occur.
2. Are they licensed with the correct local licensing boards? Make sure the professional you hire meets all of the requirements and are fully licensed with the correct local boards.
3. Do they have references from their past customers? This is not a necessity but does come with its own quality assurance. Be sure to check major review sites and the Better Business Bureau to ensure that they are not a scam.
4. Will you receive an itemized work proposal? Make sure to get an estimate that covers all of the work proposed and the scope of the job.
5. How will the approach the work and what equipment will be employed? Make sure you understand how the work will be completed, what damage may be done to your lawn or existing landscaping, and how the company plans to leave the job once it is complete. Will they clean up once they are complete? Ask if they have any remedies for collateral damage is something is damaged unnecessarily.
6. What is the timeframe, and what will be their working hours? This will help to set expectations. The last thing you want is to be woken up at 5am by the sound of a bobcat and chainsaws. Find out how long the job will take.
It’s smart to do your due diligent on the front end to help protect you and your property when choosing the right Tree Care expert. Make sure to ask these questions so that you can feel safe and comfortable with your Tree Professional.
Step by step tree removal in Daytona Beach Florida. Swing on over and subscribe to our Youtube Channel
Stewart's Tree Pro takes Volusia County Tree Service to the Next Level
We are proud to announce our company to the world of Social Media. I mean honestly, my Gradma is on Facebook. The dessert she served after this past Sunday's family dinner was a recipe she found on Pinterest! Realizing how serious people take their social media, we knew it was time to get ourselves out there! So, where did we start? Well you can find us on any of the following networks, just click the link to check us out!
Please check us out and like our pages! Our team here at Stewart's Tree Pro will be sure to keep you up to date on everything tree service and we look forward to connecting!
Thanks to our friends over at best landscaper in Abilene, Tx